Health and Dental claims are the most utilized options in an employee benefit plan. Make the most of your benefits by ensuring you get your claim reimbursement as quickly as possible! Follow these simple tips:
- The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan always updates files based on the information you provide on your most current claim submission. If your Health or Dental provider is completing claims on your behalf, make sure they have your current address on file, so claim payments are mailed to your correct address.
- Don’t wait for claim reimbursement cheques – have your Chambers Plan reimbursements deposited directly to your bank account. Log on to my-benefits.ca to sign up for Claim Direct Deposits, or download Direct Deposit of Health & Dental Benefit Payments at chambers.ca.
- No matter where you travel, make sure you take along your Chambers Plan wallet card. If you have a medical emergency away from home, you must contact Voyage Assistance immediately at the emergency numbers found on the back of your wallet card to receive benefits. Before you leave on your trip, it’s a good idea to print off the Voyage Assistance claim brochure at chambers.ca.
- If you are claiming expenses for a dependent enrolled as a full-time student, please indicate so (including the school’s name) on all claim forms
- Even though you may have previously notified us that an individual is attending school, we need the section on the claim form filled out because circumstances can change over the course of a year.
- If your Health option includes a drug card, presenting your TELUS ASSURE card at the pharmacy ensures the quickest processing of your prescription drug purchase. If you do not use your card, claims for these purchases need to be sent to TELUS directly
- Please download Employee Reimbursement Form for ASSURE Drug Claims at chambers.ca or my-benefits.ca.